Why? What? When? My English Channel Q&A

Monday, May 21, 2012

Could you eat like a channel aspirant?

Here's my day
5.00 Awoken by my husband with a cup of coffee. (yes I know I am unbelievably lucky)
5.15 Banana, two slices of toast with real butter, coffee
Swim in Inniscarra with Paraic
7.30 Hot blackcurrant with maxim
8.15 2 biscuits while waiting for porridge
8.17 Porridge (no. there was no way i could have waited. i needed those biscuits.
10.30 Coffee, Ham and Cheese Sandwich, strawberries and blueberries
13.00 Thai Chicken Curry with buttered rice and naan bread
13.10 Asked for extra naan bread
13.15 Satsuma, 2 biscuits and coffee. I'd be lying if i said it was decaff
16.30 Ham and cheese Sandwich
17.00 Hot maxim
Swim in Garryvoe on my lone-e-ownsome
18.00 Banana
18.46 Steak, mashed potatoes and pepper sauce.
18.47 Extra potatoes and sauce.

It's 20.30, I've made the lunches, played, read stories and am about to go to bed so i can do it all again tomorrow.
But I think I will have a bowl of cereal first...

1 comment: